Sunday, April 13, 2008

Newport Road Island



Drove from Connecticut to Newport R.I. What a place. This picture is called "The Breakers.

To drive all over and see mansions that the world famous lived in back in the day, was a site to see. You won't believe your eyes when you see some of these places.



Well we headed back to Boston to stay at our Hotel there before leaving to go back to California the next day.

Turned in car and found out we put 1,000 miles on the car. After staying in Boston for 6 days and when we rented the car after leaving Boston.

What an adventure this has been for me. I saw everything that was on our itinerary, and found out things that I was always curious about.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Top picture: that's like a small version of my ideal home... bottom picture ~ how very atmospheric. I've heard a lot about Connecticut... isn't that where New Yorkers go to get into fresh green countryside..?? Surely it's faintly equivalent to the English Cotswolds...